Thursday, September 29, 2011

Monsters of Men

     So right now, I'm reading this really cool book called MONSTERS of MEN.  I started reading this book because I didn't know it was number 3 in the series.  But anyway, Its a really good book.  It's about this one guy that's fighting in a war against the Spackle.  And the mayors an idiot because he WANTS  war.  Moron.  I hate the mayor.
     The Spackle warriors have these horned things they ride.  And the horned things have this thing on there back that shoots big walls of flames.  The main character's name is Todd.  Todd has a little sister named Viola.
     Viola is a very nice girl.  Her parents died and her ankle's are broken.  I think that part is very sad.  Because I imagine it would be very hard not to have parents.  So that's all for this blog.  But check out this link, buy and read the book.  http://www.amazon.com/Monsters-Chaos-Walking-Patrick-Ness/dp/0763656658/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317314557&sr=1-1.  Bye.









                                                                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment