Wednesday, March 21, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

     Now, I've always been a screen person.  And I know there are lots of people like me.  But some of these people are loyal to different systems or company's.  I am still trying to decide weather I am one of those people.  Mostly because I like my Wii, but I like PS3 better.  Now here are my favorite two games and there descriptions.

Call of Duty: Black Ops & Modern Warfare Three (MW3)

     Call of Duty (or COD) is a game where you are an army veteran.  You can choose from 2 different modes to play in.  Which are multiplayer or campaign.  In multiplayer, you can select zombie mode. in which you go around and shoot the zombies.  Or you can just play the normal mode, which is basically the same thing only online and you verse other people.  And in campaign, you go on different missions.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

     Super Smash Bros. is a kid friendly game where you verse new and old characters.  A couple of the characters are very popular like Mario and Luigi.  One of the cool things is they added awesome powers that you can only use by smashing a floating ball called a brawl ball.  It flashes in rainbow colors and has a an interesting symbol on it.

     I love to read books.  Books are so important to me.  They are part of my reputation.  It's how I learn and explore.  I like a variety of genres of books.  For example, I like to read adventure, fiction and sci-fie.  The only genre I don't like is non fiction.  Mostly because I don't like to waste my reading time learning.  And I don't like biographies or auto-biographies either.  Here's my favorite series and it's description.

     Artemis Fowl:

Artemis Fowl is about a 13 year old boy who had spent the past year with his missing father.  He is a villain that has been "in touch" with the police called LEPrecon.  Especially with a girl named Holly Short.  He had captured her in the past year and got nearly half the fairy's gold.

     Those were a few of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment