Monday, October 10, 2011

The Mysterious Benedict Society: Chapter 4: The Final Test

     The house was old.  The maze of rooms was dimly lit.  This was the final test.  At first I thought I was in the same room.  But then I noticed all the rooms were the same. "That's so weird" I thought.  I said to myself " This will be as cool as ice".  And it was.  I soon discovered that there panels by the doors on each wall.  I just had follow the ones that were wiggly.
     After I had gone through ten doors, I ran, literally ran, into the staircase I was supposed to find to pass. Since I used my wits, I found the staircase and rang the bell.  Pencil woman stepped out and said " 6 minutes".  She made me do it again to see if I figured out.  I rang the bell after I did the maze again.  Pencil woman came out and said "3 minutes even".  That was as hard as a sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment