Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nirvana Band Camp

     Ok.  So I just finished up my Nirvana band camp on Sunday.  I played bass guitar, electric guitar, and vocals.  We did their album Never-mind.  I did bass on territorial pissings and smells like teen spirit.  Also, i did come as you are on electric guitar and vocals on stay away, breed, and in bloom.
     I made lots of new friends, and a couple of them played bass which is what inspired me to play the bass.  One of them had a really cool name.  His name was Chase.  And one kid named Conner had a really cool electric guitar.  It was red and jagged around the edges.  And a kid named Mac had a really cool electric guitar with lightning bolts on it.
     My bass is blue and is made by Ibenez.  It is really cool.  I love to play it and I am always figuring out how to play new things on it.  I know how to play more than just the two things i was assigned.  I also know how to play things like Polly and Smoke on the Water.
     My electric is pretty basic and I don't think it looks very cool.  It is made by a company called 222.  I know to play a few things on it.  For example Smells Like Teen Spirit and Polly.  I am learning how to play Pumped Up Kicks.  It is pretty difficult.  I am also trying to teach my self how to play AC/DC and Green Day.
     I think i will rap it up here.  But be sure to come back soon, I will be writing more blogs now.  Also, check out my other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment